Tuesday, April 3, 2012


It's here! My book, Anna's Quilt, arrived by post today. I'm pretty darned excited. There are five projects -- 2 quilts, 1 table runner, a wool felt table topper and a wool felt wall hanging. All use the essential rose pattern found in my aunt Anna's original quilt that she made in 1936 from a pattern published in 1932. Did it take her that long to finish the quilt? You'll have to get the book to find out. The patterns are designed for all levels of quilters. The applique is raw-edge, machine stitched, so you CAN do it even if you've never appliqued before. Purchase the book at www.pickledish.com now, or ask your favorite quilt shop to order it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! You should be excited! Looks like my kind of quilting, I'll have to investigate more. Hope to see you at the HQN meeting the 14th.

    Brenda....the Farmer's Dotter

    ReplyDelete